Friday, October 30, 2020

Lockdown Writing Week 3 Term 4 2020

 



My lockdown writing 


It all started with coronavirus. It was completely different for everyone  but for me it was paradise best of all my online school work ended at 12 o'clock on the dot. And then it was free-time that means walks outside playing with the dogs.  But for me I actually really enjoyed lockdown but I wasn't even at this school when lockdown was even a thing. But I didn't think  anything could get better but I could get on my motorbike a lot more and even better. I have a home made motor bike track and  my dad and my mum and my brother helped me a lot and that is my experience of lockdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.

Week 8 Workbook

This is my workbook from last week because i'm too slack to do this weeks